Borderland Co-op offers an excellent Staff Incentive Program for the purpose of celebrating the success of our employees, recognize their contribution to our team, and build a feeling of community and responsibility. Some of the many employee benefits currently available at Borderland Co-op are:
- Employee Rebate Program - a rebate of 5% on their annual purchases.
- Profit Sharing in the form of a bonus. Information on how this is determined can be obtained and read in our Borderland Co-op Staff Incentive Program handbook.
- A comprehensive benefits plan - among the benefits are an extended health care program, vision coverage, life insurance, long term disability, and an employer paid dental program. We also offer and employee & family assistance program and one of the best pension programs out there!
- Volunteer Program
- Excellence Gift Cards
- Employee Referral Program
- Service Award Program
- Membership Sales
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Student Scholarship Program
Co-op values all employees and offers a compensation package incorporating a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and recognition programs for service. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that can take advantage of:
- Flexible hours schedules to accommodate personal needs
- Competitive wages
- Time-off benefits, including paid vacation and sick days
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental plan, extended health care, group life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Pension plan with matching employer contribution
- Education assistance and scholarship programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
We are invested in our team members as they are a key part of our business, serving the needs of Co-op members and customers.
For more information regarding a career with us, you can contact our Human Resource Manager, Andrew Kowaluk:
- PHONE: (306) 435-4657
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAIL: Include your resume and Employment Application (see form attached below) to Box 1410, Moosomin, SK S0G 3N0